Steps Toward Falling in Love Again
Falling in love again with your spouse – is it possible? Yes, it is!
There is so much information out there about how hard marriage is and how it’s really hard work. And while that might be true at times, marriage can also be a wonderful and joyous union.
Couples can still feel those wonderful feelings of falling in love again – even if you’ve been married for years…
5 Falling in Love Again Ideas
Here are some ways you and your spouse can begin falling in love again…
What’s beautiful about these ideas is that you can be as creative as you want!
These are meant to spark your imagination and creativity. And then you take it from there – make it your own – special and unique to your relationship.
- Play your wedding song! Dance with each other to your wedding song. Remember how special that song is to you…remember how special your wedding day was to you. And if you didn’t have a wedding song, is there a song that you both enjoy? One that stops you in your tracks and makes you think about the other person? It doesn’t have to be a wedding song to be special – as long as there is meaning in it for both of you, that’s what makes it special…
- Foreplay throughout the day! Send each other messages throughout the day. Start foreplay well before you even start sexual activities.
- Surprise each other! Through gifts, thoughtful messages throughout the day, date nights, etc. Surprises are fun! So, get creative here and start thinking of all the ways you can bring surprises back into your relationship.
- Look at each other in the eye when talking about your day. Have moments of connection that involve eye contact!
- Kiss! Without strings attached. Just kiss for the joy of kissing each other – for the joy of making out. Without the expectation that it will end in sex.
*Blog is intended for educational and informational purposes only.